Monday, August 15, 2011

August 15, 2011

Surgery on my hand went fine. I didn't lose any fingers. Throbs quite a bit now though. They giving me percocets for that though. I'm going home later today and can resume normal activities tomorrow. Got a shuriken order to Norway to prep & ship as soon as I can.

Looks like the new Iga Ryu Teppan & Tomo Ryu Jujiken are going to run about $20 -$25 USD each. They are huge though. over 6" and 1/4" thick. They are massive and will go clean through a standard interior door so they are commensurately more expensive to make. I should have them in early next week. Here are some 2D B&W shapes of them below. Color photos will follow as soon as the stock arrives & can be prepped, coated & photographed.

Iga Ryu Teppan: 6" long x 2.36" wide, .25" thick, carbon steel.
$20 each or 3 for $55

Tomo Ryu Jujiken: 6.25" diameter x .25" thick, carbon steel.
Set of 3 for $70, set of 9 for $250

No comments:

Post a Comment