Thursday, August 4, 2011

August 4 2011

Trying to get details for getting from LA to TX, back to LA then to KS worked out. What a PITA. I will be needing to find a new metal cutter once I get there. Having my stuff cut & shipped from my old place in WA isn't going to work out in the long run.

I will be trying to sell my VERY nice Kendo Bogu starting next week once it arrives from my old place in NH. I will only be asking $500 it cost me close to $1000 with the bag. It's only been used for a few months and it doesn't smell. I maintained it VERY well.

With the new blog, I will be reposting some old info so it's more readily accessible here. The old blog archive can still be found here.

New item this week at http://www.shinobioutfitters.com is our Yumi Style Bow. Made from linen-backed red oak, 76" long, 30-35lb draw @ 32". Comes with 3 x 44" turkey-fletched arrows only $125.00 + $12.99 shipping in the USA. International shipping is extra.


No comments:

Post a Comment